Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for determined writers who want to publish their story for the world to discover.
What should I expect during the event?
The workshop typically follows this schedule:
- Welcome and Introductions (30 min)
- The Power of Storytelling (15 min)
- Storytelling/Writing exercises (30 min)
- BREAK (15 min)
- What’s Your Story? (30 min) - examples of stories from participants (approx. 2 min. each)
- The Path to Publishing Your Book: The SpeakEasy Method + Author House Partnership (45 min)
- Q&A; Giveaways and Specials; Farewell (15 min)
What’s included along with the workshop?
- Moleskin Journal Giveaway
- A personalized 90-minute Planning & Strategy call with Gregg Gonzales to discuss your own book project (valued at $250)
- Exclusive access to the SpeakEasy Method Writers Facebook Group
- An option to publish your book with our help